Volunteer applications are not yet open for Tribfest 2024 but feel free to register your interest by emailing [email protected] and we will be in touch when everything is ready :)
In the meantime, you can read the info below to give you an idea of how it all works.
Are you 17 and over, fit, healthy, fun loving, enjoy being with people, and want to have a fun packed weekend at Tribfest? Then we want you to get involved.
Rewarding and enjoyable, volunteering is a great way to get involved with Tribfest.
What we want:
- Bar staff
- Site builders
- General maintenance
- 16 hours work spread over Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
What You Get:
- Free weekend pass to enjoy the festival
- 1 x £8 meal voucher for each shift worked
- A free Tribfest T Shirt
- An amazing experience and the chance to meet new people and try new things
Please email [email protected] for access to the volunteer form and the deposit :)
1. Complete the volunteer form
2. All volunteers need to pay a fee of £30 + £3.00 booking fee your £30 deposit will be refunded on completion of all of your shifts.
NOTE: Each person must book their ticket individually with their own name and address. Please make sure you are available and can attend the festival as any payments made upfront cannot be refunded if you cannot attend.
WINNERS of ‘Contribution to the East Riding’ at Hull Live Business Awards 2021
Best Bar None Winner of 'Best Entertainment/Leisure Venue' 2018-2020
Finalists in REYTA Awards Most Remarkable Event 2019 & 2020
Best Bar None Accredited Premises 2016-2018